Monday, August 25, 2008

Amusement Park














We went to the only local amusement park. It is pretty tiny--more like a fair than an amusement park. It's the perfect size for my kids though. We went twice this year, thanks to discount coupons from the summer reading program. We also went roller skating one of the times. The first time we went, I rode most of the rides with the kids. I got sick on a spinning ride and then I felt sick the rest of the day. The second time we went, I just watched the kids and enjoyed the sunshine. It amazes me some of the rides that the kids went on. Marin loves the roller coaster. It is small. She likes to sit in the front seat and raise her hands up. I have no idea where she learned that, but it is super cute to watch. Andrew is pretty adventuresome. He wanted to go on the spider and Marin followed suit. It spins around on a couple different axes. I could have never gone on it as an adult. They seemed pretty dizzy when they got off. Andrew said it was scarier than the Black Hole water slide he went down at the Phillips' Family Reunion. We had fun both times. I prefer the rollerskating to everything else.

1 comment:

Laura said...

Cute pictures!!!!