Wednesday, November 26, 2008

Thanksgiving

Happy Thanksgiving!!! This is probably my favorite holiday of the year. It is less commercial than the other holidays, although you still end up spending a ton of money on one meal. It happens to be my favorite meal of the year as well. I thought I would express thanks for some of the things in my life. I am thankful for my family--all members. I am grateful that Kevin settled his big case so that he can spend Thanksgiving weekend with us without being stressed about trial prep. I love my children, even when they have been fighting all vacation so far. They are still the most wonderful children in the world. I am thankful that I don't have to host Thanksgiving dinner. I am only responsible for a fruit dish, the veggie tray, and Kevin does his Pear Tart. I am glad that we have a home with heat that we can afford to turn on. I am grateful that my parents are coming for Andrew's baptism in a month. I am thankful that I can stay home with my children. We are blessed with health and safety which I am most appreciative of. There is so much more that I am thankful for. . .

4 comments:

Laura said...

I am so thankful for your friendship. You are one of my favorite people in this world. I miss you. Happy THanksgiving to you and yours.

Anne Marie said...

Hope you had a great one. I agree that THanksgiving is such a fun holiday (especially when I'm not hosting it:).

Mindy said...

I'm glad you had a good Thanksgiving. It really is the best food isn't it? That's awesome Kevin settled his case! There's nothing worse than work hanging over your shoulders on the weekend... :)

Sally said...

There is a lot to be grateful for, thanks for sharing! You are amazing!