Things have been quite busy lately, getting ready for the wedding of the year. Keri and Charlie were married May 2, 2009 at the Fairview Inn. It was a beautiful place. I didn't get any pictures taken of the kids in their clothes, so I will have to wait on putting some in. Andrew was a ring bearer and Marin was a flower girl. Andrew looked super handsome in his tuxedo. Marin was adorable in her dress. Kevin and I were in the wedding party: bridesmaid and groomsman. It was a beautiful ceremony and we are so happy for them. The only pictures I have right now are the kids outside before the rehearsal.
Saturday, May 9, 2009
Keri and Charlie's Wedding Rehearsal
Things have been quite busy lately, getting ready for the wedding of the year. Keri and Charlie were married May 2, 2009 at the Fairview Inn. It was a beautiful place. I didn't get any pictures taken of the kids in their clothes, so I will have to wait on putting some in. Andrew was a ring bearer and Marin was a flower girl. Andrew looked super handsome in his tuxedo. Marin was adorable in her dress. Kevin and I were in the wedding party: bridesmaid and groomsman. It was a beautiful ceremony and we are so happy for them. The only pictures I have right now are the kids outside before the rehearsal.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



1 comment:
Such cuties, I miss you.
Post a Comment